Monday, March 7, 2011

Back on the horse!

I am finally on the back end of an almost month long cold/sinus thing! During my down couple weeks I got pretty behind on my cleaning. However, now that I'm feeling better I'm back on the horse! Today was day four in my rotation and I have done what I'm supposed to do every day and then some! I have also reorganized Taylor's closet, our hall closet, and a book shelf! So tomorrow is day 5: deep clean the kitchen. In addition to that I am also meeting with a new potential babysitting family, and sitting my usual family. Should be a busy, but hopefully another productive one.

I am 18 weeks pregnant today. We have our ultrasound next Friday, and I am both excited and terrified all at the same time. I can't wait to find out what we are having, but I am also scared that something might be wrong. Everyone that has guessed has pretty much guessed that the baby is a boy, which, if I had to guess I think I agree.

All throughout this pregnancy I have had this gnawing feeling in the back of my mind that something might be wrong. On the morning of our 20 week ultrasound with Taylor I had a nervous feeling. I remember even telling Trav "I'm sure everything's fine, but I'm nervous about today." Hind sight is of course 20/20 and that feeling must have been God preparing me for the news we were about to receive about her having cleft. It has been that little feeling every once and a while during this pregnancy. So I'm left to wonder if it is once again God trying to prepare me or if it is just my brain playing tricks on me. Most of the time I am more excited than scared, but it's still there poking it's ugly head up every once in awhile. I, of course, hope that this feeling is put to rest once and for all at our ultrasound next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment