Saturday, March 12, 2011

Feeling Good!

Today was day 9 of my cleaning schedule, and it has felt so good to have a clean house consistently! I have even done more than what's on my schedule! I have gotten to where when I'm feeling lazy and not wanting to do my chores for the day I find myself saying to myself 'you can't quit now, you've been doing so well!' or 'there's got to be something else you can do, you did so much yesterday, you've got to do at least just as much today!' I really hope this motivation sticks around!

I did change one thing on my schedule. Day 9 is now menu planning and grocery shopping day. I went last night so I wouldn't have to take the time to do it today. It really has felt so good to have things more organized!

My new toy!... Coming in about a week or so will be my new Ipad 2! I'm so excited to get it, and use it to be even more organized! (and have fun with it of course!) I"m getting a white Ipad with a blue smart cover. I think it is going to look really nice! Can't wait to get it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment