Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cleaning Schedule

I have decided on what my cleaning schedule is going to be. Mine is not a 7 day schedule, but a 9 day schedule because I am going to do it based on Trav's schedule. He works 6 days and then has 3 days off. By doing it this way I will be able to break things down a little more so I won't have to do so much everyday and will have more time to spend with Taylor. So here it is...

Day 1: Deep Clean the Bathroom
Day 2: Vacuum, Dust, and Clean Windows
Day 3: Sanitizing Day- Toys, Light switches, handles, remotes
Day 4: Clean out the Fridge
Day 5: Deep Clean the Kitchen
Day 6: Clean the bedrooms and change bedding
Day 7: Clean the Basement
Day 8: Give Tillie (dog) a bath and clip her nails
Day 9: Relax, go grocery shopping

On top of doing these jobs I will also be doing somethings everyday. These include: laundry, dishes, make the bed, and pick up Taylor's toys before bed.

I hope that having a schedule will help me to stay on track with my cleaning so it will actually get done everyday/rotation. We'll see how this goes!

1 comment:

  1. I just blogged about my chore chart too! But yours looks good too. Love the sanitizing day!

    ReplyDelete